× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

It's possible he's referring to Runescape's activity

More
2 years 11 months ago #7851 by nfkjasfas
nfkjasfas created the topic: It's possible he's referring to Runescape's activity
Curse could also be used to level up. For 99, that's 17.9. For this to happen it is necessary to purchase 449k body parts and 898k water supply (don't make use of the earths OSRS Power Leveling , you only need 3 instead 2 waters so it will be more affordable). Make sure you wear plenty of heavy metal armour and anything other than that provides a negative (-) magical bonus. Your curses shouldn't be able to affect the monsters. You can still cast them on them. Even if you fail, you get the same experience.

With the increase in the cost of Essance pure at the Grand Exchange (and the time i became an active member at the same time) I've been able to make 300k+ per Day in less than three to four hours. Pure ess costs 115ea +!!) but i don't know many things at this level. I have a complete rune. i also have a full mystic (red/black type) obsidian cape.

Granite maul, and would like to buy something cool looking that isnt just rune (g) or (t) (i will be geting some (g)/(t) stuff) or mabey ill just give it to a different person. That's it. Do you have any robes or armour that I haven't found that are member-exclusive? As a new member, I'm not sure about the members' stuff. Please excuse my poor spelling.

I've tried it previously with other members to test how it functions. I WANT MORE! So, what level should I be able to get before I purchase it? Please list the skills needed to help other mem skills Buy RS Gold . Stats are showed below, including P2P and F2P stats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.